The woman of the house. An elegy by Richard Murphy.
- [Dublin] The Dolmen Press, 1959.
10,  p. 21 cm.
- Ormsby, Lucy, 1873-1958 -- Poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- "In memory of Lucy, widow of Lieutenant-Colonel the Reverend Thomas Ormsby, D.S.O. ... by her grandson. 1873-1958."
"Of this Poem two hundred and fifty copies set in Janson type are printed at The Dolmen Press ... in May 1959."
Price from wrapper: 5s.
Tan wrapper with the title printed in red above an image of a bird sitting on an axe. This image is printed in red on the t.p.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has label from Foyles London.
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|