Battling Butler [videorecording] / Joseph M. Schenck presents a Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer production ; directed by Buster Keaton ; screenplay Paul Gerard Smith, Al Boasberg, Charles Smith, Lex Neal ; based on the play by Stanley Brightman and Austin Melford. The haunted house / Joseph M. Schenck presents ; Metro Pictures Corporation ; written and directed by Buster Keaton and Eddie Cline. The frozen North / Joseph M. Schenck presents a First National Attraction ; written and directed by Buster Keaton and Eddie Cline.
- New York : Kino International Corp.,  c1999.
- Art of Buster Keaton ; [pt. 4].
The art of Buster Keaton ; [pt. 4]
1 videodisc (108 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Boxing -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Canada, Northern -- Drama.
Booby traps -- Drama.
Haunted house films.
- Short films.
- Silent films with English intertitles and original musical accompaniment.
- System Details:
- Battling Butler: Alfred Butler, a fragile young man whose father sends him into the country where he hopes masculinity will blossom, is there mistaken for "Battling" Butler, a renowned prizefighter. Alfred carries on the ruse to impress a young lady, but his charade is soon complicated by the arrival of a true contender. The haunted house: Buster takes refuge in a mansion rigged with a series of frightening booby traps. The frozen North: Keaton experiences a variety of adventures in the Canadian Northwest including an attempt to rob a saloon and impersonating a Canadian Mountie.
- Battling Butler (71 min.)
The haunted house (20 min.)
The frozen North (17 min.).
- (Battling Butler) Buster Keaton, Sally O'Neil, Snitz Edwards, Francis McDonald; (The haunted house) Buster Keaton, Virginia Fox; The frozen North: Buster Keaton, Bonnie Hill.
- (Battling Butler) photographed by J. Deveraux Jennings and Bert Haines; music arranged and directed by Robert Israel; (The Haunted house) music, Robert Israel; (The frozen North) music, musical settings by Alexander Rannie.
- Videodisc release of a motion picture and two short motion pictures originally produced in 1926, 1921, and 1922.
- Keaton, Buster, 1895-1966. , Director, Producer, Author, Actor
Schenck, Joseph M., 1877-1961. , Producer
Cline, Edward, 1892-1961 , Director
O'Neil, Sally, 1908-1968. , Actor
Edwards, Snitz, 1862-1937. , Actor
McDonald, Francis, 1891-1968 , Actor
Fox, Virginia, 1902-1982. , Actor
Hill, Bonnie. , Actor
Buster Keaton Productions. , Producer
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. , Producer
Metro Pictures Corporation. , Producer
First National Pictures, Inc.. , Producer
Kino International Corporation. , Distributor
- The haunted house.
The frozen North.
- Publisher Number:
K128 Kino International
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|