Montana geoenvironmental explorer [electronic resource] / by Gregory K. Lee ... [et al.].
- Version 1.0.
- [Denver, Colo.] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey : Information Services [distributor], 2001.
- U.S. Geological Survey digital data series ; DDS-65.
U.S. Geological Survey digital data series
- Government document
1 computer optical disc : col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Scale not given.
- Cartographic Data:
- Scale not given.
- Environmental geology -- Montana.
Acid mine drainage -- Environmental aspects -- Montana.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Produced in accordance with the ISO 9660 standard; Acrobat Reader 3.0 or later is required to view or print all PDF documents and graphics images; Web browsing software is required to view HTML readme and FGDC compliant metadata files; however, plain text versions of these files are also provided.
- Presents the results of a multidisciplinary modeling effort to assess relative potential for acidic, metal-rich drainage in the State of Montana. Contains a Montana geoenvironmental assessment and modeling report as well as numerous map images and statewide spatial data in various digital formats.
- Title from HTML title screen.
"Science-based decision making"--Container insert.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Lee, Greg K.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|