- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Ladies' national magazine 1848-1849
Peterson's magazine of art, literature and fashion 1850
Peterson's ladies' national magazine
- [Philadelphia : Charles J. Peterson], 1848-1892.
90 v. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Vol. 13, no. 1 (Jan. 1848)-v. 102, no. 5 (Nov. 1892).
- Ladies' national magazine
- Continued By:
- New Peterson magazine
- Women -- Periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Founded in Jan. 1842, by Charles J. Peterson, this women's magazine included serial installments, short stories, poems, patterns, publisher's notes, and book reviews. Among its contributors were Mrs. Ann S. Stephens and Emily H. May.
Title from caption.
Cover title, <1854-1866>: Peterson's ladies' national magazine.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has binder's label: "Bound by Wm. H. Young & Blake, 214 River, Troy N.Y." on back pastedown.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
William H. Young & Blake (label) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Peterson's magazine
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|