Harmonious numbers though in the shadiest covert hid / by John T. Shawcross.
- San Francisco : Arion Press, 2003.
12 p. ; 23 cm.
- Milton, John, 1608-1674. Paradise lost.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California San Francisco.
- "This talk was presented ... at the Arion Press in San Francisco on January 29, 2003, during its celebration of the publication of a new edition of Paradise lost by John Milton, the text edited by Prof. Shawcross ... This keepsake has been printed in March 2003 in an edition of 500 copies for distribution to Arion Press subscribers and purchasers of Paradise lost."--T.p. verso.
- Local notes:
- Milton Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Joseph A. Wittreich in honor of Stuart A. Curran.
- Penn Provenance:
- Curran, Stuart A. (honoree) (Milton Collection copy)
Wittreich, Joseph Anthony (donor) (Milton Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Stuart Curran-Joseph Wittreich Milton Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|