Indian affairs. Laws and treaties. Compiled and edited by Charles J. Kappler.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Kappler's Indian affairs.
- Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1903-
v. 30 cm.
- Indians of North America -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Indians of North America -- Treaties.
- Commonly known as the Kappler report.
Vols. I-II: 57th Congress, 1st session. Senate. Document 452; v. III: 62d Congress, 2d session. Senate. Document 719; v. IV: 70th Congress, 1st session. Senate. Document 53; v. V: 76th Congress, 3d session. Senate. Document no. 194.
Vol. 6- published by United States. Department. of the Interior under title: Kappler's Indian affairs.
- Kappler, Charles Joseph, 1868-1946.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|