Kramer vs. Kramer [videorecording] / Columbia Pictures ; produced by Stanley R. Jaffe ; written for the screen and directed by Robert Benton.
- Other Title:
- Kramer versus Kramer [videorecording]
- Culver City, Calif. : Columbia TriStar DVD, 2001.
1 videodisc (105 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Corman, Avery -- Film adaptations.
Custody of children -- Drama.
New York (N.Y.) in motion pictures.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English and French soundtracks; subtitles in French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Thai.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD; Dolby digital mono.
- When his wife walks out, Ted Kramer and his six-year-old son have a chance to really get to know each other. Then Ted's wife returns and she wants her son back.
- Dustin Hoffman, Meryl Streep, Jane Alexander, Justin Henry.
- Director of photography, Nestor Almendros; editor, Jerry Greenberg.
- Based on the novel Kramer versus Kramer / by Avery Corman.
Special features: documentary "Finding the truth : the making of Kramer vs. Kramer"; theatrical trailers; filmographies; production notes.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1979.
- Benton, Robert. , Screenwriter, Director
Hoffman, Dustin, 1937- , Actor
Streep, Meryl. , Actor
Alexander, Jane, 1939- , Actor
Henry, Justin. , Actor
Jaffe, Stanley R. , Producer
Corman, Avery. , Author
Columbia Pictures. , Producer
Columbia TriStar Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
04858 Columbia Tristar Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|