How to marry a millionaire [videorecording] / Twentieth Century Fox ; presents a Cinemascope Production ; directed by Jean Negulesco ; produced by Nunnally Johnson ; screenplay by Nunnally Johnson.
- Beverly Hills, Calif. : Twentieth Century-Fox Home Entertainment, c2001.
- Marilyn Monroe, the diamond collection
1 videodisc (105 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Akins, Zoë, 1886-1958 -- Film adaptations.
Eunson, Dale -- Film adaptations.
Albert, Katherine -- Film adaptations.
Marriage -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English and French soundtracks with optional Spanish subtitles.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD; Dolby digital stereo; Dolby digital 4.0 surround.
- Romantic comedy of three fashion models out to snare rich husbands. In the end love prevails over schemes as they all find happiness, and one does end up with a millionaire.
- Marilyn Monroe, Betty Grable, Lauren Bacall, William Powell, David Wayne.
- Director of photography, Joe MacDonald; film editor, Louis Loeffler; musical direction, Alfred Newman; incidental music, Cyril Mockridge.
- Includes "Twentieth Century-Fox Symphony Orchestra's 'Street scene' composed and conducted by Alfred Newman (ca. 5 min.) before opening credits, as in theatrical release.
Based on plays by Zoe Akins, Dale Eunson and Katherine Albert.
Special features: U.S., Italian and German theatrical trailers; Movietone newsreel: "How to marry a millionaire in Cinemascope."
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1953.
- Negulesco, Jean. , Director
Johnson, Nunnally. , Producer, Screenwriter
Monroe, Marilyn, 1926-1962 , Actor
Grable, Betty. , Actor
Bacall, Lauren, 1924- , Actor
Eunson, Dale. , Author
Albert, Katherine. , Author
Mockridge, Cyril J. (Cyril John), 1896-1979 , Composer
Akins, Zoe, 1886-1958. , Author
Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation. , Producer
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc. , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
2001427 Twentieth Century Fox
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|