The Best campaign money can buy [videorecording] / co-production with the Center for Investigative Reporting.
- [United States? : S.N.]; c1992.
1 videocassette (60 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Campaign funds -- United States.
Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1992.
- Television programs.
- System Details:
- Discusses who the big money contributors are to Presidential campaigns, as well as their methods and purposes.
- Correspondent, Robert Krulwich.
- Producer, Stephen Talbot.
- "Election 92"--Leader.
Originally broadcast as an episode of the television program Frontline.
Recorded off the air with an off-air license.
Airdate: October 27, 1992.
"Frontline is a presentation of the Documentary Consortium."
Copyright held by WGBH Educational Foundation and the Center for Investigative Reporting.
- Krulwich, Robert. , Correspondent
Talbot, Stephen. , Producer
Center for Investigative Reporting (U.S.) , Producer
Documentary Consortium. , Producer
WGBH Educational Foundation. , Producer
Frontline (Television program) , Producer