- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Souvenir (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Philadelphia : Philip Price, Jr., 1827-
4 v. : plates ; 29 cm.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 4, 1827)-
Ceased publication with v.4, no.15, Dec. 8, 1830.
- Women's periodicals, American -- 19th century -- Periodicals.
Women -- Periodicals.
Women's periodicals, American.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Title from caption.
"Our object use - amusement but the means."
"And truth diffuse her radiance from the press."
"A journal of literature and fashion."
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy bound in 2 volumes. Volume 1 contains v.1, no. 1 (Wednesday, July 4, 1827) to v.1, no. 52 (June 25, 1828). Volume 2 contains v.2, no. 1 (July 2, 1828) to v.2, no. 26 (Dec. 24, 1828).
Culture Class Collection copy volume 1 has ms. ownership inscription, on first leaf, of Mrs. Jane H. Ruckel, Geneva, 1830.
- Penn Provenance:
- Ruckel, Jane H., Mrs. (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Sabin, 88681
- Price, Philip, 1790-1865, publisher.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|