The Warwick patent, by Charles J. Hoadly, LL.D.
- Other records:
- [Hartford, Acorn Club] 1902. ([Hartford] : Hartford Press, The Case, Lockwood & Brainard Company)
- Publication (Acorn Club of Connecticut) ; no. 7
, 51,  p. 25 cm.
- Connecticut -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- With half-title.
T.p. printed within double-ruled border.
"One hundred and two copies printed."
Contains list of Acorn Club members.
An account of the settlement on the Connecticut river made under the patent granted by the Earl of Warwick in 1632 to Lord Saye and Sele, Lord Brooke and others.
Grey wrapper printed in black on front.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is no. 4.
Culture Class Collection copy has carbon copy of binding notice laid in.
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|