Artie : a story of the streets and town / by George Ade author of "Fables in Slang," "Doc' Horne," "Pink Marsh," etc. ; pictures by John T. McCutcheon.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Fable of the two mandolin players and the willing performer.
- New York : Duffield & Company, 1906.
, 192,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- American wit and humor.
City and town life -- Fiction.
Chicago (Ill.) -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- With half-title.
T.p. printed in orange and black within double-ruled border.
"This edition published October, 1906, by Duffield & Company."
At end "The fable of the two mandolin players and the willing performer" taken from the author's 'Fables in Slang' ( p.). Includes three illustrations by Clyde Newman.
Blue boards with lettering and design in dark blue and orange.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has  loose leaf with typewritten catalog information laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Dreiser, Theodore,1871-1945 (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
- McCutcheon, John T. (John Tinney), 1870-1949.
Library of Theodore Dreiser (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|