Ethelinde, or, The recluse of the lake : a novel in five volumes / by Charlotte Smith, author of Emmeline, Montalbert, Young Philosopher, &c. &c.
- Other Title:
- Ethelinde. A novel
Recluse of the lake.
- New edition.
- London : Printed at the Minerva-Press for A.K. Newman and Co., Leadenhall-Street, 1814 (London : Printed by J. Darling, Leadenhall-Street)
5 v. ; 20 cm.
- ssd, lynd dya- owde (7) 1814 (A) v.1
town o-no d.n- beth (3) 1814 (A) v.2
p-e- d-us ndhe thwh (3) 1814 (A) v.3
ndld toll ert- co-I (3) 1814 (A) v.4
m-m, e.ly he." mytu (3) 1814 (A) v.5
- English fiction -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- With half-titles.
Publisher's advertisements: 3 p. at end of vol. 1; 1 p. at end of v. 2.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has autograph of H. Craik.
Culture Class Collection copy v. 1 has p. 11-14 wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Craik, H. (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- English novel, 1770-1829, 1789:68
- Minerva Press.
Collection of British and American Fiction, 1660-1830 (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|