Alice and The lost novel, by Sherwood Anderson.
- Other Title:
- Alice & The lost novel
- London, Published by Elkin Mathews & Marrot, 1929.
- The Woburn books ; no. 10
27 p. 21 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- T.p. printed within double-ruled border.
"Five hundred and thirty numbered copies of this story have been set in Monotype Eleven Point Plantin, and printed by Robert MacLehose & Co. Ltd., at the University Press, Glasgow; Nos. 1-500 only are for sale and Nos. 501-530 for presentation."
Price from wrapper: Price 6s. Net.
Rough blue-grey paper boards bearing an over-all design in darker blue which is repeated on the dust-jacket and endpapers.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has dust-jacket retained.
Culture Class Collection copy has bookplate of John Stuart Groves.
Culture Class Collection copy is no. 358 signed by Sherwood Anderson.
- Penn Provenance:
- Groves, John Stuart (bookplate) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Anderson, Sherwood, 1876-1941 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|