Mine own people / by Rudyard Kipling ; with a critical introduction by Henry James.
- Authorized edition.
- New York : United States Book Company, successors to John W. Lovell Company, c1891.
, xxvi, , -268 p.,  leaf of plates : facsims., port. ; 19 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
The recrudescence of Imray
The mutiny of the Mavericks
At the end of the passage
The incarnation of Krishna Mulvaney
The courting of Dinah Shadd
The man who was
A conference of the powers
On Greenhow Hill
Without benefit of clergy.
- Contents page wanting.
Facsimile of letter written by Kipling states that the stories in the 'Courting of Dinah Shadd' volume had been printed without his authority and under a name not of his choosing. In self defence he included these tales in this volume, which had his authority.--Cf Livingston.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has leather label of the Ellis Ames Ballard Kipling Collection.
- Penn Provenance:
- Ballard, Ellis Ames, 1861-1938 (label)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Stewart, J.M. Kipling, 98
Livingston, F.V. Kipling 78
- James, Henry, 1843-1916.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|