The jungle book / by Rudyard Kipling.
- New York : The Century Co., 1894 ( De Vinne Press)
, xiii, , 303 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Animals -- Fiction.
India -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- First American edition.
Consists of seven stories and seven poems of which only the stories had previously appeared in periodicals. There are numerous differences between the English and American editions. The names of the jungle animals are changed and there is a list of illustrations in the American edition.--Cf. Stewart
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has underlines.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Stewart, J. McG. Kipling, 122
Livingston, F.V. Kipling, 105
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|