The romance of the commonplace, by Gelett Burgess.
- Other records:
- San Francisco, Paul Elder and Morgan Shepard  (San Francisco : Printed by the Stanley-Taylor Company)
, 152,  p. 20 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California San Francisco.
- Title printed within fleuron design.
"Copyright, 1902 by Gelett Burgess."
" ... But the essay is the most compromising form of literature possible, and even such filmy confidences and trivial gaities as these write me down for what I am. Were they even critical in character, I would have that best of excuses, a difference of taste, but here I have had the audacity to attempt a discussion of life itself, upon which every reader will believe himself to be a competent critic."--Introduction.
"Books by Gelett Burgess"  p. at end.
Beige cloth spine with brown leather gilt lettered title label; brown boards lettered in gilt. Top edge stained gilt; other edges untrimmed.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has  blank loose-leaf of paper laid in.
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|