Domnei; a comedy of woman-worship, by James Branch Cabell.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Soul of Melicent
- [Revised Edition.]
- New York, Robert M. McBride & Co., 1920.
, viii, 218 p. 20 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Part One: Perion
Part Two: Melicent
Part Three: Demetrios
Part Four: Ahasuerus.
- With half-title.
Originally published under title "The Soul of Melicent" by Frederick A. Stokes, 1913.
"Revised Edition, Copyright, 1920, by James Branch Cabell. Published, 1920."
The revised text is preceded by a preface by Joseph Hergesheimer (p. 3-9).
Brown cloth lettered in gilt on spine. Front cover has the Kalki device stamped in gilt in the lower right hand corner. Top edge trimmed, other edges untrimmed.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 213-218).
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy inscribed to Burton Rascoe by James Branch Cabell, 2 November 1920.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rascoe, Burton, 1892-1957 (donor) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Cabell, James Branch, 1879-1958 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Hergesheimer, Joseph, 1880-1954.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|