The judging of Jurgen / by James Branch Cabell.
- Other records:
- Chicago : The Bookfellows, 1920.
13,  p. : facsim. ; 22 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Illinois Chicago.
- "The Judging of Jurgen, by James Branch Cabell, Bookfellow No. 513, is reprinted by permission from New York Tribune. Acknowledgement is also made to Vincent Starrett, Bookfellow No. 6. This is the Bookly Joy for October 1920."
Reproduction of the author's handwriting on p. .
Pamphlet in green, blue, brown or buff paper covers with cord binding. Front cover has white paper label printed in black.
"The text of this pamphlet was worked into the thirty-second chapter of the English edition of 'Jurgen,' and in the American edition was, with the eighth printing, added to the Foreword."--Cf. Holt.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy 1 has blue bookplate of Barton Currie.
Culture Class Collection copy 1 has blue paper cover with blue cord binding.
Culture Class Collection copy 2 has green paper cover with green cord binding.
Culture Class Collection copy 2 inscribed to Burton Rascoe by James Branch Cabell, 2 October 1930.
- Penn Provenance:
- Currie, Barton, 1877-1962 (bookplate) (Culture Class Collection copy 1)
Rascoe, Burton, 1892-1957 (donor) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy 2)
Cabell, James Branch, 1879-1958 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Holt, G. Bibl. of the writings of James Branch Cabell, 17
Brussel, I.R. Cabell, 16
Hall, J.N. Cabell, 7a
- Bookfellows. , Publisher
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|