Nantucket in Print Everett U. Crosby.
- Other records:
- [Nantucket Island, Massachusetts, Published by Tetaukimmo Press, 1946]
225,  p.,  leaves of plates maps, facsims. 24 cm.
- Nantucket (Mass.) -- History.
Nantucket (Mass.) -- Description and travel.
Nantucket (Mass.) -- Bibliography.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Nantucket Island.
- "Copyright 1946, by Everett U. Crosby."
"This book has three objectives. Setting forth in condensed form what is known about the dates of earliest discovery and naming of the Island, as indicated by printed records. Next a reprinting of all the earliest descriptive writings of the Island, most of which are not known to, or readily accessible to readers. Third, the bringing to publication of a bibliography of Nantucket which has been some years in preparation."--Preface.
"Check lists of writings about Nantucket": p. 159-212.
Price from dust-jacket: Price $5.00.
Black cloth spine lettered in gilt with grey paper boards.
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|