20 hrs. 40 min. our flight in the Friendship. The American girl, first across the Atlantic by air, tells her story. By Amelia Earhart. With 61 illustrations.
- Other Title:
- Twenty hours forty minutes
Our flight in the Friendship
- New York, London, G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1928. (New York : The Knickerbocker Press)
314,  p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports., facsims. 21 cm.
- Aeronautics -- Flights.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
My own plane
I shift my base to Boston
Off for Newfoundland
Women in aviation
Problems and progress
Wilmer Stultz: Pilot
Louis Edward Gordon: flight mechanic.
- Front lining papers printed with facsimile of flight logbook in Earhart's hand.
"Copyright, 1928 by G. P. Putnam's Sons. Second printing, November, 1928."
Introduction by Marion Perkins.
Maroon cloth lettered in gilt on front cover and spine.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has autograph of Amelia Earhart on recto of frontispiece.
- Penn Provenance:
- Earhart, Amelia, 1897-1937 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Perkins, Marion, 1908-1961.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|