Marina / by T. S. Eliot ; drawings by E. McKnight Kauffer.
- Large-paper Edition.
- London : Faber & Faber Ltd., 1930. ([Plaistow] : Printed in England at The Curwen Press)
- The Ariel Poems, no. 29
 p. : col. ill. ; 22 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- "This large-paper edition, printed on English hand-made paper, is limited to four hundred copies."--Prelim. leaf.
Illustrated half-title page.
Blue paper boards stamped on gilt on front cover.
"This poem was not separately published in the United States, but is included in ... 'Collected Poems' (1936)."--Cf. Gallup.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is no. 69 signed by T. S. Eliot.
Welsch Eliot Collection copies presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Carol Anne Harves.
Welsch Eliot Collection copy 1 signed by Eliot, and numbered 342.
Welsch Eliot Collection copy 2 signed by Eliot, and numbered 362.
- Penn Provenance:
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Welsch, Erwin K. (former owner) (Welsch Eliot Collection)
Harves, Carol Anne (donor) (Welsch Eliot Collection)
Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 (autograph) (Welsch Eliot Collection)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Gallup, D. C. Eliot (Rev. Ed.), A17b
- Kauffer, E. McKnight (Edward McKnight), 1890-1954.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Erwin K. and Carol Welsch T.S. Eliot Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|