All in the family. The complete first season [videorecording] / Columbia Pictures Television ; a Bud Yorkin-Norman Lear Tandem production ; developed for American TV and produced by Norman Lear ; directed by John Rich ; teleplay[s] by Norman Lear ... [et al.] ; stor[ies] by Lee Erwin ... [et al.].
- Culver City, Calif. : Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment, c2002.
3 videodiscs (286 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 episode guide ( leaves ; 19 cm.)
- Speight, Johnny, 1920-1998 -- Film adaptations.
Working class families -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
Spouses -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
Adult children living with parents -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Television comedies.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English soundtrack with optional English or Spanish subtitles.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD; monaural.
- The first season introduces Archie Bunker, a working-class family man with bigoted, conservative views of the world and his family including his saintly wife, Edith, daughter Gloria and her liberal husband Mike Stivic.
- Disc 1: Meet the Bunkers ; Writing the president ; Oh, my aching back ; Judging books by covers
Disc 2: Archie gives blood ; Gloria's pregnancy ; Mike's hippie friends come to visit ; Lionel moves into the neighborhood
Disc 3: Edith has jury duty ; Archie is worried about his job ; Gloria discovers women's lib ; Sucess story ; The first and last supper.
- Carroll O'Connor, Jean Stapleton, Rob Reiner, Sally Struthers.
- Video tape editor, Jim Steiner; music by Roger Kellaway.
- Based on British television program Till death us do part, created by Johnny Speight.
Videodisc release of 13 episodes (one season) of a televsion program originally produced in 1970 and 1971.
Subtitle from container.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1953 Fund.
- Rich, John, 1925-2012 , Director
Lear, Norman. , Producer, Screenwriter
Yorkin, Bud, 1926- , Producer
Erwin, Lee. , Screenwriter
O'Connor, Carroll. , Actor
Stapleton, Jean, 1923- , Actor
Reiner, Rob. , Actor
Struthers, Sally. , Actor
Kellaway, Roger. , Composer
Speight, Johnny, 1920-1998. , Creator
Columbia Pictures Television. , Producer
Columbia TriStar Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
Class of 1953 Fund.
- Publisher Number:
08207 Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|