Asolando : fancies and facts / by Robert Browning.
- Other records:
- London : Smith, Elder, & Co., 1890.
viii, 157 p. ; 18 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Red beveled cloth boards with fancy black lace border top and bottom of front cover.
"This book was published December 12, 2889, the day of Browning's death."--Cf. Barnes.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has  loose leaf with typed cataloging information and notes written in ms. laid in.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Magee, D. Victoria R.I., no. 141 a
Barnes, W. Browning, RB38
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|