Lo! Charles Fort author of New Lands and The Book of the Damned. Introduction by Tiffany Thayer; illustrated by Alexander King.
- New York, Published by Claude Kendall [c1931] (New York : Set up, printed and bound by J. J. Little and Ives Company)
, 411,  p.,  leaves of plates illus. 21 cm.
- Science -- Miscellanea.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Data concerning phenomenal occurrences which refute the laws of science.
Illustrated endpapers of five volcanos with faces frowning down on humans and monkeys.
Plates not included in pagination.
"Designed by Aaron Sussman."
Brown cloth boards, lettered and decorated in yellow on spine.
- Local notes:
- Dreiser Library copy 2 inscribed to Annie Fort by the author.
Dreiser Library copy 4 inscribed by the author.
Culture Class Collection copy inscribed "To Burton Rascoe from Charles Fort. Jan. 26, 1931".
Culture Class Collection copy has marginal marks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Fort, Charles, 1874-1932 (autograph, 29 Jan. 1931) (copies 2 & 4)
Fort, Annie (inscription, 29 Jan. 1931) (copy 2)
Rascoe, Burton, 1892-1957 (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Fort, Charles, 1874-1932 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Thayer, Tiffany, 1902-1959.
King, Alexander, 1900-1965.
Library of Theodore Dreiser (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|