A cabin in the clearing by Robert Frost.
- [1st ed.]
- [New York, Printed at The Spiral Press, 1951.]
 p. 15 cm.
- Christmas cards.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "A new poem by Robert Frost comes to you with Holiday Greetings from William E. Buckley at Christmas 1951."
"Copyright 1951 by Robert Frost."
"Decorations by Leo Manso."
Wove paper wrapper coated on the exposed side wih gray-blue with flaps folded over. Front cover has design of white 5-pointed star with a line of smoke rising behind the title.
"Spiral Press printed 3,750 copies, including 25 extra sets for Frost (350) copies. Fourteen names: Robert Frost (475); Theodore Amussen (150); Ann & Joseph Blumenthal (375); William E. Buckley (150); Alden H. Clark (75); Alfred C. Edwards (100); Eleanor & Alfred Edwards (100); Lesley Frost (150); Henry Holt and Company (1,325); Marguerite & Fred Melcher (175); Edgar T. Rigg (100); Mr. & Mrs. Edgar T. Rigg (75); Gwen and Ed Rice (75); Ben Wright (75)."--Cf. Crane.
Collected "In the Clearing" (1962).
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy is one of 150 Theodore Amussen copies.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has card from Gotham Book Mart with copy information laid in at front.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Crane, J. St. C. : Robert Frost a descriptive catalogue ..., B23
- Manso, Leo, 1914-1993.
Buckley, William E.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|