Evolution and human equality [videorecording] / produced, directed, and edited by Paul Rocklin.
- Cambridge, MA : Insight Video, 1987.
1 videocassette (42 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Racism in anthropology.
Physical anthropology and history.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- Using paleontology, evolutionary biology, genetics, the history of science, and social history, Gould tells the fascinating story of how racial differences have been misunderstood by scientists from pre-Darwinian days to the present to justify oppression, exploitation, and persecution. He describes how new genetic research methods confirm the African origins of homo sapiens.
- Lecturer, Stephen Jay Gould.
- Cameras, Rich Arnold, MichaelTetrick, Jon Gorczyca.
- Given at the College of Wooster, Wooster, Ohio.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Gould, Stephen Jay. , Speaker
Rocklin, Paul. , Director, Producer, Editor
Insight Video. , Producer
Rosengarten Family Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|