The human journey [videorecording] / Choices ; World Almanac Video ; produced by Beyond Productions for The Learning Channel ; produced with the assistance of Australian Broadcasting Corporation ; director, Roger Scholes ; writers, Andrew Waterworth, Roger Scholes.
- Beverly Hills, CA : World Almanac Video : Distributed by Choices, Inc., c1999.
3 videocassettes (ca. 50 min. each) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in. + 3 guides (6 folded p. ; 19 cm.) in containers.
- Prehistoric peoples -- Origin.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- VHS format.
- The belief that human evolution ran in a continuous path from a single primitive apelike creature to modern Homo sapiens is almost certainly incorrect. Our lineage is more like a tree than a straight line and while the picture of human evolution grows more complicated as scientists discover new information from fossil remains, it becomes more certain that Africa is the cradle of humanity.
- pt. 1. In search of human origins
pt. 2. The tale of two species
pt. 3. The creative explosion.
- Narrator, Henry Rollins ; director of photography, Pieter De Vries ; editor, Calli Cerami ; original music, Arizona Productions, Peter Kaldor.
- Bibliographical references and Internet resources included in guide.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Rollins, Henry, 1961- , Narrator
Scholes, Roger. , Director, Screenwriter
Waterworth, Andrew. , Screenwriter
Kaldor, Peter. , Composer
Beyond Productions. , Producer
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. , Producer
Learning Channel (Firm) , Producer
World Almanac Video (Firm) , Distributor
Choices, Inc. , Distributor
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- In search of human origins.
Tale of two species.
- 1930545347 (pt. 1)
1930545355 (pt. 2)
1930545363 (pt. 3)
- Publisher Number:
- WAC30007A--WAC30007C World Almanac Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|