Joint inquiry into intelligence community activities before and after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 : report of the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and U.S. House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence together with additional views.
- Other records:
- [Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor, 2002]
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 107-351.
United States. Congress. House. Report ; 107-792.
S. rept. ; no. 107-351
H. rept. ; no. 107-792
- Government document
1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 28 cm.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001.
Intelligence service -- United States -- Evaluation.
National security -- United States.
Terrorism -- United States -- Prevention.
Bin Laden, Osama, 1957-
- Distributed as Senate report only.
Distributed to depository libraries in paper format only.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0246-P.
Errata (17 p.) included in lieu of star print.
Includes bibliographical references.
- United States. Congress. House. Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|