White light nights, by O. O. McIntyre.
- New York, Cosmopolitan Book Corporation, MCMXXIV . (New York : Manufactured in the United States of America Press of J. J. Little & Ives Company)
, 274,  p. 20 cm.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Social conditions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Soft-boiled New York.
A visit to Longacre square.
Tin Pan alley.
What my dog taught me.
A love story of the wickedest.
The Paris of my dreams.
A stroll through London.
Sancho, the shepherd.
So this is merry Xmas.
High lights and low.
The jazz king.
Kale and farewell.
The new lobsteria.
My luck with chauffeurs.
Along the dazzling guich.
Bravo, the bull!
Take me back to old Broadway.
Folks back home.
- With half-title.
"Copyright, 1922, 1923, 1924, by Cosmopolitan Book Corporation, New York."
Green cloth boards lettered and ruled in gilt.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy inscribed "To Bill Lengel who made ths book what is more than the author - and for a reward has his undying affection. O.O. McIntyre, April 18 - '24 New York".
- Penn Provenance:
- Lengel, William C. (William Charles), 1888-1965 (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
McIntyre, Oscar Odd, 1884-1938 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|