Three Welsh plays: The merry merry cuckoo, The deacon's hat, Welsh honeymoon, by Jeannette Marks.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Merry merry cuckoo.
Merry merry cuckoo: The deacon's hat: Welsh honeymoon
- Boston, Little, Brown, and Company, 1917. (Norwood, Mass., U.S.A. : Set up and electrotyped by The Plimpton Press)
ix, , 87,  p. 19 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States Massachusetts Norwood.
- With half-title.
"Published, February, 1917."
Brown cloth boards.
Reprinted in part from various periodicals.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 2 has bookplate on front pastedown: "Edward Goodman's Book".
- Penn Provenance:
- Speiser, Maurice J. (Maurice Joseph), b. 1880 (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Speiser, Mrs. (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Goodman, Edward (bookplate) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 2)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|