The absentee : a comedy in four acts / Marianne Moore ; based on Maria Edgeworth's novel of the same name.
- [Limited ed.]
- New York : House of Books, Ltd. 1962.
- Crown octavos ; 14
vi, 88,  p. 20 cm.
- Drama -- 20th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "This first edition is limited to three hundred numbered copies signed by the author."
"This book was set in linotype Monticello. Composition and presswork by The Anthoensen Press, Portland Maine."
Blue boards lettered in gilt on front cover and spine.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class collection copy is no. 35 signed by Marianne Moore.
Culture Class Collection copy is bookplate of John Kobler.
- Penn Provenance:
- Kobler, John (bookplate) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Abbott, C.S. Marianne Moore, A19.
- Edgeworth, Maria, 1767-1849.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|