Metals in America's historic buildings : uses and preservation treatment.
- Other records:
- Washington : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Heritage Conservation and Recreation Service, Technical Preservation Services Division, 1980.
- United States. Heritage Conservation and Recreation Service. Publication ; no. 29
HCRS Publication ; no. 29
- Government document
v, 170 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Architectural metal-work -- Deterioration.
Architectural metal-work -- Conservation and restoration.
Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration.
Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration -- United States.
- Gayle, M. and Look, D. W. A historical survey of use.
Waite, J. G. Deterioration and methods of preservation.
pt. I. A historical survey of metals / by Margot Gayle and David W. Look
pt. II. Deterioration and methods of preserving metals / by John G. Waite.
- Bibliography: p. 157-168.
- United States. Heritage Conservation and Recreation Service. Technical Preservation Services Division.
Look, David W.
Waite, John G.
- Gayle, Margot. Historical survey of use. 1980.
Waite, John G. Deterioration and methods of preservation. 1980.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|