Above and beyond [videorecording] / Turner Entertainment Co. ; a Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Picture ; produced and directed by Melvin Frank and Norman Panama ; screenplay by Melvin Frank, Norman Panama and Beirne Lay, Jr. ; story by Beirne Lay, Jr.
- [California] : Warner Home Video, c1994.
1 videocassette (122 min.) : sd., b&w. ; 1/2 in.
- Tibbets, Paul W. (Paul Warfield) 1915-
Air pilots, Military -- United States -- Biography.
Aeronautics -- History -- Drama.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Aerial operations, American -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- VHS; Hi-fi.
- Col. Paul W. Tibbets, Jr. is a distinguished officer in the U.S. Air Force with a brilliant track record in the North African campaign of WWII. But his greatest achievement is yet to come. After successfully testing and modifying the new B-29, he is chosen to command the unit that will deliver an atomic bomb over an enemy target! For months, Paul and his team work in virtual secrecy as the scientists of the Manhattan Project race to complete the bomb. The personal toll exacted by the work is so great that even Pual's wife Lucey is not immune from its effects.
- Robert Taylor, Eleanor Parker, James Whitmore, Marilyn Erskine.
Robert Taylor, Eleanor Parker, James Whitmore, Marilyn Ershine.
- Director of photography, Ray June; film editor, Cotton Warburton; music by Hugo Friedhofer.
- Special feature: original theatrical trailer.
This edition released by Warner Home Video, according to opening credits; container says MGM/UA Home Video, Turner Entertainment Co.
Videocassette release of the motion picture produced in 1952.
- Taylor, Robert, 1911-1969 , Actor
Parker, Eleanor, 1922- , Actor
Whitmore, James. , Actor
Erskine, Marilyn. , Actor
Frank, Melvin, 1913-1988. , Director
Panama, Norman. , Director
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. , Producer
Warner Home Video (Firm). , Distributor
Turner Entertainment Co.. , Distributor
MGM/UA Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
M203051b Warner Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|