Classics of medicine and surgery / Collected by C. N. B. Camac.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Epoch-making contributions to medicine, surgery, and the allied sciences
- New York : Dover Publications, 1959, 1909. , ©1909
435 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Medicine -- History
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
Circulation of the blood
Percussion of the chest
Auscultation and the stethoscope
Vaccination against smallpox
- This new Dover edition first published in 1959 is an unabridged and unaltered republication of the work originally published by W. B. Saunders Company under the title: Epoch-making contributions to medicine, surgery, and the allied sciences.
"Copyright 1909, by the W. B. Saunders Company"--verso of title page.
Advertisements:  pages at end.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Copy gifted by Dr. Mark B. Adams in 2018.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B. (former owner) (autograph) (Adams copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Dover Publications, Inc., publisher.
Henry Schuman, Inc., publisher.
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|