The integrative family therapy supervisor : a primer / Robert E. Lee, Craig A. Everett.
- New York : Brunner-Routledge, 2004.
xx, 195 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Family therapists -- Supervision of.
- Medical subjects:
- Family Therapy -- methods.
Family Therapy -- education.
- Basic ingredients in the supervisory process: the ground rules of supervision
Understanding the historical influences of the field on the past and future of supervision
Getting started: a basic framework to guide integrative supervision
Intergenerational structure and dynamics of the training system
Developmental aspects of supervision
Major theoretical resources for supervision
Modalities of supervision: live, videotape, audiotape, and case presentations
Formats of supervision: individual and group
Cultural and contextual issues in supervision
Effective practices in supervision: participants' views
Managing issues that interfere with the supervisory process
Supervisory responsibilities and administrative tools
Articulating your personal model for supervision
Integrative supervision in action
Bringing the first stage of our journey to a close.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 175-188) and index.
- Everett, Craig A.
- 0415945585 (hardback : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|