The incredible adventures of Wallace & Gromit [videorecording] / BBC ; Aardman ; [written by Nick Park and Bob Baker ; directed by Nick Park].
- Other Title:
- Wallace & Gromit
Wallace and Gromit
- [London?] : BBC Video ; Burbank, CA : Distributed in the US and Canada by Warner Home Video, c2000.
1 videodisc (81 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Wallace (Fictitious character)
Gromit (Fictitious character)
Dogs -- Drama.
Inventors -- Drama.
- Short films.
Clay animation films.
- English, French and Spanish language soundtracks.
- System Details:
- A grand day out: Wallace & Gromit decide that the discerning cheese enthusiast should holiday on the moon. But when they land in their home-made rocket, they discover that a local inhabitant has other ideas.
The wrong trousers: When a sinister new lodger arrives in West Wallaby Street, Gromit is left out in the cold. The conniving penguin plans a daring diamond robbery using Wallace's Techno-Trousers and only Gromit can stop him!
A close shave: Wallace becomes romantically involved with a woolshop owner and Gromit is framed as a sheepnapper ...
- Grand day out (1989)
Wrong trousers (1993)
Close shave (1995).
- Voice actors, Peter Sallis and Anne Reid.
- Animation and design, Nick Parker; music, Julian Nott.
- Title from container.
Special features: scrapbook; At home with Aardman; storyboards; behind the scenes; Nick Park commentary; Robbie the reindeer trailer.
Videodisc release of three short animated films produced in 1989, 1993, and 1995.
- Park, Nick. , Director, Screenwriter, Animator
Baker, Bob, 1939- , Screenwriter
Sallis, Peter. , Performer
Reid, Anne. , Performer
British Broadcasting Corporation. , Producer
Aardman Animations (Firm). , Producer
BBC Video (Firm) , Distributor
Warner Home Video (Firm). , Distributor
- Grand day out [videorecording].
Wrong trousers [videorecording].
Close shave [videorecording].
- Publisher Number:
E1510 BBC Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|