Poems from Israel and other poems / by Ada Aharoni.
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Published bVardina Berdugo & Berger Press, 1974.
58,  pages portrait 21 cm.
- Israel -- Poetry.
- Local subjects:
- Aharoni, Ada (autograph) (Potok Collection copy)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Pittsburgh.
- From Haifa to near faraway Cairo
Daughter of Sinai
In the sun
Fear of life
The other life
Lady of no time
Delia the human bomb
At Tahana Mercazit Tel-Aviv
Assad and Farah of Ispahan
Life's manege: The Circle, The Swan
The snake on the watermellon skin
Rhapsody of emotions
Horses on Ennismore Gardens
Metal and violets in Jerusalem
In memory of my uncle Jacques
The open theater
Yom Kippur war
To a captain in Sinai
To an Egyptian soldier
The sapling of peace
Letter to Kadreia.
- English and Hebrew.
Mainly in English; two poems and a "Letter to Kadreia" in English and Hebrew; translated into Hebrew by Aryeh Aharoni.
Hebrew section: (p. 50-58).
- Local notes:
- Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy has author's address before and after June 1976 written in ms. Inscribed "To Chaim Potok - With warm thanks for his books, and wishes of peace. Ada Aharoni".
- Penn Provenance:
- Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
Potok, Chaim (inscription) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|