Deconstructing supper [videorecording] / a film by Marianne Kaplan ; produced by MSK Productions, Inc.
- Other Title:
- Additional title on container: Chef's journey
Additional title on container: Is your food safe?
- Oley, PA : Bullfrog Films, c2002.
1 videocassette (48 min.) : col. ; 1/2 in.
- Food -- Biotechnology.
Genetically modified foods.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Documentary television programs.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- Documentary film that examines the controversy today regarding genetically modified food, as promoted by the biotech companies, versus food grown through natural biodiversity and organic farming in Canada, Europe, India, and United States. A gourmet chef, John Bishop, leads us on an investigation of various genetically modified food products and the leader in genetic engineering, Monsanto.
- John Bishop.
- Director, Marianne Kaplan; producers, Leonard Terhoch, Marianne Kaplan; written by Merrily Weisbord, Marianne Kaplan; cinematographer, Kirk Tougas; editor, Stuart De Jong.
- "Produced with the participation of the Canadian Television Fund in association with Vision TV, Global, Women's Television Network, Knowledge Network ... [et al.]"--Credits.
Full screen (1.33:1 aspect ratio).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Kaplan, Marianne. , Director, Producer, Screenwriter
Terhoch, Leonard. , Producer
Bishop, John, 1944- , Commentator
Weisbord, Merrily. , Screenwriter
MSK Productions. , Producer
Bullfrog Films, inc. , Distributor
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|