Gender, literacy and empowerment in Morocco / Fatima Agnaou.
- New York : Routledge, 2004.
- Middle East studies (Routledge (Firm))
Middle East studies
x, 201 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Women -- Education -- Morocco.
Literacy -- Morocco.
Women -- Morocco -- Social conditions.
Women -- Morocco -- Economic conditions.
- Investigating women's literacy in Morocco
Literacy, gender and empowerment: the state of the art
Conceptions of literacy and related issues
The planning and organization of Moroccan adult literacy campaigns and programs
Research design, data and sample
Women's literacy obstacles
Identifying women's literacy needs and learning needs
Responding to women's literacy needs
Responding to women's strategic needs
Toward new perspectives of women's literacy.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 183-195) and index.
- 0415947650 (cloth : alk. paper)