Harriet Tubman : the road to freedom / Catherine Clinton.
- First Edition
- New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2004.
xiii, , 272,  pages,  pages of unnumbered plates : illustrations, portraits ; 25 cm
- Tubman, Harriet, 1822-1913.
Slaves -- United States -- Biography.
African American women -- Biography.
Antislavery movements -- United States -- History -- 19th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Preface: Remembering Harriet Tubman
Born into bondage
Coming of age in the land of Egypt
Crossing over to freedom
In a free state
The Liberty lines
The Moses of her people
Trouble in Canaan
Crossroads at Harpers Ferry
Epilogue: Harriet Tubman's legacy.
- "Book Design by Robert G. Lowe."
"Jacket design by Yoori Kim."
Includes bibliographical references (pages 251-257) and index.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy has newspaper article about Harriet Tubman laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0316144924 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|