The trail of the sandhill stag, and 60 drawings, by Ernest Seton-Thompson Naturalist to the Government of Manitoba. Author of Wild Animals I Have Known, Art Anatomy of Animals, Mammals of Manitoba, Birds of Manitoba.
- Other records:
- New York City, Published by Charles Scribner's Sons, 1899.
93,  p.,  leaves of plates. illus. (1 col.) 20 cm.
- Deer -- Legends and stories.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "In this Book the designs for title-page, cover, and general make-up, and also the literary revision, were done by Mrs. Grace Gallatin Seton-Thompson."
Title page printed and ruled in black with publisher name and decoration printed in yellow-green.
"First Impression October 12, 1899."
Vignettes and initials.
Textured pale green cloth stamped in green and gilt, top edge gilt.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has front free endpaper disbound.
Culture Class Collection copy inscribed "Wm. G. Lummis From his old cousin (?). E. G. K.".
- Penn Provenance:
- Lummis, William (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Seton-Thompson, Grace Gallatin.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|