Barefoot boy with cheek / by Max Shulman ; pictures by Will Crawford.
- [Book club ed.]
- Garden City, N.Y. : Doubleday, Doran and Company, Inc., 1943. (Garden City, N. Y., U. S. A. : Printed at the Country Life Press)
, 207,  p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- University of Minnesota -- Fiction.
College students -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) Garden City.
- "This book is manufactured under wartime conditions in conformity with all government regulations controlling the use of paper and other materials."
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy inscribed "To Lt. William A. [sic] Miller, Sincerely, Max Shulman".
Culture Class Collection copy has bookplate of William Edward Miller.
- Penn Provenance:
- Miller, William E. (bookplate) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Shulman, Max, 1919-1988 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Crawford, Will, 1869-1944.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|