The Man with the Gold-Headed Cane / by Robert Paul Smith.
- New York : Henry Holt and Company, [c1943]. (New York : Printed in the United States of America by The Marchbanks Press)
, 9,  p. ; 19 cm.
- Gift books.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Title page printed in red and black.
"This first edition of The Man with the Gold-Headed Cane is limited to three hundred copies privately printed for distribution among the friends of the author and the publishers. December 1943."
"Copyright 1943 by Robert Paul Smith."
White paper wrapper decorated in blue and black with white paper label lettered in red and black on front.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has 6 x 8 cm. card "Merry Christmas Happy New Year Henry Holt and Company" laid in.
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|