Strange waters / by George Sterling.
- [San Francisco : s.n., 1926]
, 10,  p. ; 19 cm.
- Author's final publication.
"This is the first and only appearance of the poem. The edition was privately printed in San Francisco in an edition of 150 copies only and was so advertised in the August, 1926, issue of the Overland monthly."-- Cf. Johnson.
Tan paper wrapper printed in dark brown throughout and tied with a cord.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class collection copy has several corrections to text in author's hand.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Johnson, C. : A bibliography of the writings of George Sterling.
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|