Zire darakhatan zeyton [videorecording] : through the olive trees / Written, produced and directed by Abbas Kiarostami.
- Other Title:
- Through the olive trees
- [Tehran?] : Ferdosi Multimedia, [2002?]
1 videodisc (103 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Motion picture producers and directors -- Iran -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Iran -- Drama.
Motion pictures, Iranian.
- Feature films.
- Farsi dialogue with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- This movie, filmed using a documentary style, explores the relationship between a movie director and his actors while telling a tale of unrequited love. The film-within-a-film tells the story of a newly married couple in an area that has recently been devastated by an earthquake. In reality, the actor, playing the young husband, is trying to persuade the actress, playing his wife, to marry him even though his marriage proposal was rejected earlier.
- Mohammad Ali Keshavarz, Farhad Kheradmand, Zarifeh Shiva, Abbas Kiarostami.
- Director of photography, Hossein Djafarian.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1994.
- Kiarostami, Abbas. , Screenwriter, Producer, Director
Kishāvarz, Muḥammad. , Actor
Kheradmand, Farhad. , Actor
Shiva, Zarifeh. , Actor
Ferdosi Multimedia (Firm) , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|