Engineering disasters 4 [videorecording] / produced by Actuality productions, Inc. for the History Channel ; producer, Bruce Nash ; written & produced by Mark Rowland.
- Other Title:
- Title on cassette label: Modern marvels, Engineering disasters 4
- [New York] : A&E Home Video : Distributed in the U.S. by New Video, c2003.
1 videocassette (45 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- System failures (Engineering) -- Case studies.
Engineering design -- Case studies.
Design and construction.
Safety factor in engineering.
Disasters -- Case studies.
Documentary television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- Examine catastrophes from America's highways, where the Corvair was dubbed 'unsafe at any speed', to a floating bridge that sank in Seattle, deadly fires and collapses that serve as lessons to generations of engineers to create a safer future.
- Max Raphael, host; featuring interviews with Mike Patterson, Tony Bersano, Piotr Moncarz, Asif Siddigi, Byron Bloch.
- Originally broadcast as a segment of the television series Modern marvels on the History Channel.
- Rowland, Mark. , Screenwriter, Producer
Nash, Bruce M. , Producer
Raphael, Max. , Host
Actuality Productions. , Producer
History Channel (Television network) , Producer
A & E Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
New Video Group. , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
AAE-43757 A&E Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|