Jeeva / written and directed by, Syed Noor; produced by Sohail Butt; music by M. Arshad. = جیوا.
- Other Title:
- Lahore : A.B. Productions, 1995.
Lahore : Evernew Studios, 1995.
- Karachi : Sadaf DVD, [200-?].
1 videodisc (169 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Revenge -- Drama.
Family -- Pakistan -- Drama.
Conflict of generations -- Pakistan -- Drama.
Crime -- Drama.
- Motion pictures, Pakistani.
Action and adventure films.
- Urdu with some Punjabi.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, all regions; 5.1 soundtrack.
- Jeeva, a tribal leader and a patriot, fights against injustice and crime. He commits a murder that earns him the hatred of a rival tribal leader and his family. He flees his own country and settles in Turkey where he continues his fight against crimes committed against his countrymen.
- Nadeem, Javaid Shaikh, Babbar, Resham, Neeli, Ghulam Mohiuddin, Mustafa Quraishi.
- Music, M. Arshad; lyrics, Khawaja Pervez, Saeed Gilani ; cinematography, Akif Malik.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1995.
- A.B. Productions (firm) , Producer
Sadaf DVD (firm), publisher.
Noor, Syed, screenwriter, film director.
Sohail Butt, film producer.
M. Arshad, musician director.
Javaid Shaikh, actor.
Ali, Babar, actor.
Mohiuddin, Syed Ghulam, actor.
Qurashi, Mustafa, actor.
- Publisher Number:
- - SADAF DVD
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|