Catering for special occasions : with menus & recipes / by Fannie Merritt Farmer ; illustrated with half tone engravings of set tables ; decorations by Albert D. Blashfield.
- Other records:
- Philadelphia : David McKay, publisher, c1911.
x, 240 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Cooking, American.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- With half-title.
Illustrated t.p. in red and black; each page illustrated with decorations by Albert D. Blashfield of whimsical cherubs.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
Imperfect: plate facing p. 143 wanting.
Blank Collection copy has bookplate of Chef Fritz Blank.
Blank Collection copy has autograph of Marie S. Burrets (?).
Blank Collection copy has marginal marks and annotations.
- Penn Provenance:
- Oyle, Arenath Grace (autograph)
Blank, Fritz (bookplate) (donor) (Blank Collection copy)
Burrets, Marie S. (autograph) (Blank Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Chef Fritz Blank Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Rosengarten Family Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|