The housewife's library : (many volumes in one) : furnishing the very best help in all the necessities, intricacies, emergencies, and vexations that puzzle a housekeeper in every department of her duties in the home : household management, domestic cookery, home furnishing, home decoration, polite deportment, trying emergencies, care of children, games, amusements, etc., general hints / very carefully prepared after laborious research by a skilled corps of experts in the different departments ; appropriately illustrated.
- Boston, Mass. : E.R. Curtis & Co., c1885.
2 v. in 1 (369, 309 p.) : ill. (some col.) ; 21 cm.
- Home economics -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- The latest and best cook book ... / edited by a skilled corps of practical experts
How to make home happy ... / edited by a skilled corps of authorities.
- Copyright by George A. Peltz.
Individual titles copyright 1884 by Charles S. Archer; published by Edgewood Pub. Co.
Colored ill. are chromolithographs.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Penn Chronology:
- Peltz, George A.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|